Friday, August 20, 2010

Can i get back together with my ex?

One time, quite early in our relationship, we were discussing impulsiveness, and I had told her I had experimented with indulging in my own impulses and said that it is healthy to, sometimes, just to see what will happen. She then told me to leave, seriously. I was shocked, and stayed for maybe a half an hour questioning her, and finally said if you really want to leave, I will. But she said no.





So about a month into our relationship, I thought everything was fantastic. But we argued a few times (maybe three times) throughout the course of three days. The final thing that happened was one morning we both woke up because it was really hot. She opened the window and got back into bed, and I hugged her, and she said ';STOP!!! Get on your side of the bed!!'; in a very mean and serious way. and it was really early in the morning, and I got really upset... I proceeded to scold her about yelling at me for about an hour, where she didn't really respond. Later that day she had said she wanted to break up with me. The other two times we argued, they really weren't negative - they were just kind of discussions about moral / social issues, one of which was gender roles and their value / non-value.





So when she told me she wanted to break up with me, I broke down. I didn't want to break up. She had taken me to her work with her that day, and I was at her work, and I cried and cried and asked why, and she was trying to give me all these really weird answers... the one that sticks out most to me was ';that she likes assholes, and that [I'm] not an asshole.'; I was like ';I guess I can be more an asshole, if that what you want, but I thought you liked nice guys.';





I called her a b!@#$ that day, and she said that that I had been an asshole when I called her that.





She eventually forced me to go, because I was still ';arguing'; and not accepting her decision. She drove me home, while I was crying.





I punched out a window in my truck that day.





Here I must say that since I met her I have learned so much. Since then I have been so much more emotional but never destroyed or even did anything in even an attempt at destruction since then.





So I got her to get back together with me a week later...





We got back together for and for almost two months nothing bad happened at all. Everything was great, and I loved her.





so about two months later, I had told her something that was a joke - just to play around. I had told her the time I had lost my virginity it was with a hooker. I actually have never had a chance to tell her that that was not true. She immediately said, ';wow well there's something I could have told you in exchange for that.';





That piqued my curiosity, and I got out of her that her ex boyfriend had seemingly raped her a month prior - not really raped her, because she had not said no, until after.





Now, this person was her ex fiance.





And we were in an open relationship, with the agreement that we would be open and up-front should anything happen.





So I was like wtf? I can't trust you....





Maybe a week later, she had told me how it important our relationship was, etc. etc.





she wanted me to read her email...





i read her email, I saw the type of friendship (pretty casually romantic) that she had with her ex. I didn't know it was like this, and got upset. But we WERE in an open relationship. But I had not known what that meant.





Now, I should say that despite all this ';unfairness'; and even dishonesty, and possibly other bad things, I really do love her, as a friend, still. I respect her. I think she is incredibly smart in general, although perhaps pretty stupid about some things. And that she truly is one of the best friends I've ever had. I no longer want a relationship with her, because I am much too wary after all that has happened, but it doesn't change my admiration for her, in general -- I am very curious about her and what she thinks about life, and her way of living life, and would very very very much like to have a friendship with her.





Well, going on with the story, she told me she would never break up with me, unless I hit her, and I never have. She spent hours convincing me that she valued our relationship, that she would not let me let her do whatever she wants, and tell me whatever she wants, because I just love her, and want her to be happy. No, she wanted me to act on my curiosity and ask her everything I wanted. She loved me.





The next day, she sent me a letter reiterating all that she had said the previous night.





Then later that day, she was going to hang out with her ex. She did, and then she messaged me, and said, ';things with [him] are not how I originally anticipated.';





And upon further questioning, she would say no more... but she invited me over. I came over, I brought ice cream, because I owed it to her on a lost bet, but Can i get back together with my ex?
leave it alone. ...to volatile right now...she is too emotionally scorn .It may be challenging at first but you need to walk away right now. If you you go back now, she won't respect you. Then, you'll NEVER have her as a friend or otherwise. If the chemistry was truly there, you two will find your way back to one another. Since she was the one who broke it off, she needs to be the initiator or let it happen my chance but don't crawl back. I had a similar situation. I broke up with a guy and it took me about two months realize that my actions were wrong. But before I could get my thoughts together, he crawled back. I was clearly in the wrong (like she is). We got back together and I couldn't find any respect that I had for him. I seemed to uncontrollably treat him worse because unconscious, I knew I could and he'd come back....Sorry :-(Can i get back together with my ex?
You really don't expect a bunch of strangers, some only in the 7th grade or even lower can answer this question do you?





Hell, only you and her know the answer to this question.





Sounds like she doesn't want to, but then who knows
Casually and just talk dont flip out on her about anything.





this was way too much to read.
she sounds like a ****** move on
tldr man

No comments:

Post a Comment