Friday, August 20, 2010

How did you ultimately move on from your ex?

I broke up with my ex 4 months ago, I wanted to get back together but he said he wanted to stay single





Now its february, we talk everyday still but now i feel myself moving on from him, now all of a sudden he is saying I love you but i feel myself wanting to slowly detach myself from him





How do i ultimately move on?How did you ultimately move on from your ex?
FIRST and FOREMOST, you MUST stop living in the past! YOu broke up with your BF for a reason. Although YOU feel ';upset'; about the relationship, I suspect that the real problem still exists. So even if you DO get back together -- you will have the same problems.





Stop worrying about what you are going to do without him, and start worrying about what to do with the NEW boyfriend, the one that you are going to start hunting for.





So long as you still think it is possible to get back together with your old BF, then you will NOT be able to find a new one. So stop acting like a lovesick cow, forget about him, and move on.How did you ultimately move on from your ex?
What you need to do if you want to move on from your ex is to cut all communication to him off, don't call, text, or email him. It may seem hard but it's best if you do this. Ignore all his calls and everything. I had the same thing with my ex-girlfriend we tried to be friends and keep in contact but I wanted to still be with her but she didn't feel the same way so I stopped torturing my heart and stopped all contact with her. Why chase someone who is in reverse backing up at full blast. Hope this helps.
Well, if you truly loved him, then you cannot completely move on because he will always be part of you blah blah blah.





But, I would stop talking to him all together and give it more time. Stop being so impatient.
I realized how much Nicer and more peacefull it was around the house alone. Now, Months later, I want to keep it this way.








Mine needs some answers, please.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Claw hammers work best.


I used to feel the ball peen hammer was numero uno,


but now without a doubt--the claw hammer chases away any ex lickety split.
Take a total break from each other for a while, then see how you both feel after that.
Cut all contact now, and the break will become permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment