Friday, August 20, 2010

If you've gotten back with an ex, how long was it before you did?

me and my girlfriend broke up about 2 months ago, we got along great and were both in love with each other, i'm still in love with her but i'm not just waiting around for her i am moving on, i completely understand that it's probably forever but i also know that she truly loved me and we dated for almost 8 months, we broke up on good terms and she said she still cared and she just wasn't sure what she wanted anymore, however i reed about people getting back together all the time and i'm just wondering, for all of you who were in a long term relationship and ended up breaking up and then getting back together down the road, how long were you broken up before you got back with your ex? please adults only, at least be 18+ if your answering, i'd like answers from people in serious relationships





i never wanted to break up, and started asking for her back after a few days but stopped after the 2nd week once i got my head straight about the situation, she didn't want to get back at all during the first 2 weeks and i don't really know how she has felt at all sinceIf you've gotten back with an ex, how long was it before you did?
i broke up with my gf on october, and we are seeing each other again.


i never wanted to break up with her, but alot of stuff was happening





i never stopped loving her, and now we are starting all over, sort of.








i have never been happier............





if you love her, then go after her.............i didIf you've gotten back with an ex, how long was it before you did?
well i don't know, because i really want to get back with my ex who broke up with me. not on the best of terms, kinda left me heartbroken and really confused.





but your question caught my eye.





good luck to you and hope it all works out for ya in the end.





i'll be keeping an eye on this question for answers myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment