Friday, August 20, 2010

Please click here if you've ever gotten back together with an ex and everything turned out great?

Tell me about it! :)


1. Why did you break up?


2. When did you realize that you wanted to get back together?


3. How did you get back together?


4. How did you fix your previous problems when you were back together?





Thank you!Please click here if you've ever gotten back together with an ex and everything turned out great?
1: he liked another girl


2:when i saw him sad and all loney


3:he asked me out at the park


4:idk lolPlease click here if you've ever gotten back together with an ex and everything turned out great?
well im going to feel like a whore.





1. i had really strong feelings for his friend.


2. after i realized his friend was a complete dick, he proposed to a girl while going out with me.


3. I told him i was sorry, and he forgave me.


4. we talk a lot more, and im very honest with him.
me and my ex broke up for the same reason every high school sweetheart breaks up, COLLEGE buttttt we ended up going to the same school, and she ended up more mature and things worked out in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment