Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it possible to get back together with your previous girlfriend?

Me and my ex right now still remain as friends but we both are like still missing each other and still needing each other like everyday... We broke up because she wanted to concerntrate on her study, well so do I but everyday I kind of like always need her to share all that I feel everyday.. She's the one who decide to let it all go and I just want the best for her and her future... And my problem now is that I still need her and I still love her... How should I tell her? Or should we get back together again?Is it possible to get back together with your previous girlfriend?
I know how you feel. I'm working on something similar myself. Just give it time, and hopefully things will turn out for the best. Good luck with it!Is it possible to get back together with your previous girlfriend?
It also depends on how far you people have gone while staying a part, it certainly seems that you are really into her and miss her a lot.


yes definitely you should contact her, and just hang out for a day and find out what she feels like. If things are positive you should certainly talk to her about it the next time you meet. keep your dignity and do not beg her to come back, stay as polite and strong as possible.





All my best wishes to you,





Just to share, I did the same mistake of begging her only to find out later that she is cheating on me
i was in that situation b4 and it is hard...my ex had broke up with me and we would still talk on the phone like almost all of the time...and i would always ask him when can i see him and he would tell me he dunno...i waited like almost a year to tell him i still had feelings for him...we arent together anymore but we still keep in touch once ina blue but i dun have those feelings for him anymore...tell her how u feel about her and what u want from her...talk about it with her face to face...juss be honest...cuz u may regret it later on if u never bothered to say how u really felt...
Well, it is possible, but think about why you broke up....is that reason still present? If it is...then, you are just missing companionship...not necessarily *her* companionship....and you'll just end up broke up again...and it will be worse on you.
well its like that old saying ';if you were ment to be then she will come back to you';. You could tell her that you will wait for her and that this is how you feel and hope that she feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment