Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FEMALES: which of these would make you more likely to come back to your ex?

Dated a girl for 2 years. We broke up about a month ago. during that month we would talk occasionally with me telling her i loved her and her telling me she loved me but that we both needed to change before we could ever get back together. She also started dating a new guy. she has told me many times i am the best guy she ever dated and the new guy is just a rebound to get over me. i have professed my love to her a lot but she does nothing with it. in fact the day after i poured my heart out to her AND her telling me she loves me too but just cant be with me right now, she became facebook official dating new guy. so i KNOW everyone says ';you can do better';, however i really love this girl and want to try even if it ends up in the same place. therefore i would like to know which of these 2 are my best option.





she texts me about ever 4-10 days with some random nonsense or just asking me how im doing.





A) should i ignore her 100% thus forcing her to decide if she wants to keep dating new guy and forget me, or make her realize she misses me. also this would be taking a chance on her being like ';F him'; and never texting me again. or it could also make her realize what she is missing and want to come back.





B) reply when she texts me and be nice and everything making her realize how nice i am and miss me. however i am afraid this might make her think i will always be there waiting for her and she can cont. dating new guy and know i am there waiting.





A or B??? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEMALES: which of these would make you more likely to come back to your ex?
Plan A would be best.FEMALES: which of these would make you more likely to come back to your ex?
Plan A.
When she asks you how are you doing say iv been doing great so she thinks you moved on and maybe you have and she will see the side of you she fell in love with in the first place. Maybe start working out and being more social and she'll hear how fun you are and remember what you both had and she might come back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment