Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I desperately want to get my ex girlfriend back, I need your help!?

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been broken up for a few months now. We broke up because mainly i was not giving her enough attention. We went on a break, and during the time period of being single I have apologized for what i did to her. She took my apology very well and said she was happy that I said that. but during this time period we have been single, she has fallen in love with another guy, which is one of my friends that we hang out with all the time. I stumbled on one of her messages on accident that my friend, he was saying these things like he had never met someone as beautiful as her, and how he was glad to have met her and he loves her so much. and my ex girlfriend thinking he is a good guy thinks that all of that which he said is sweet and cute, so now she loves him for it and she even told me that she had feelings for him that she ';can't control.';





My friend knows that me and my ex girlfriend have been on break for a long time and how could he does this to me?? and also my ex girlfriend has another friend, which used to be my friend until he started hanging out with my ex girlfriend more than me and he slowy stopped talking to me. The point is that this other guy has been saying to my ex girlfriend that my friend and her make a cute couple, to forget about me, life is too short for drama ( which he thinks I'm making drama for her) and even more slanderous things towards me! he even suggested to her that I will probably find a new girlfriend since im going to college and I will probably move on.





I have never been so upset in my whole life!! I never thought two of my best friends would ever say or do things like this to affect my relationship with my ex, which was looking good like we were going to get back together, until these two came along and have almost ruined my relationship entirely with my ex girlfriend.





I don't know what I should do and I am in the need of some serious advice here.. I love my ex girlfriend so much and I have apologized in a very long and sincere letter to her in which she accepted my apology, but these two guys have ruined what we could have had going on. and my friend thats was trying to get my ex together with my best friend, was the one person that kept telling her to do it and ask him out through text messaging because I saw the messages when he ';accidently'; sent them to me like some idiot..





I don't know!! Should i give my ex girlfriend some space? I told her how i felt about those two guys and she denied it, like she won't believe that they are ';bad'; people. behind my back she even told them what i said to them on the phone, but who cares, i didn't want to be friends with either oe of those jerks anyway.





Please someone give me some advice and thank you so much, you are truly amazing if you take the time to read through this and help me out, i thank you againI desperately want to get my ex girlfriend back, I need your help!?
Hi





Winning back your ex girlfriend is a very difficult thing to do. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you take the right steps, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances to win her back increase dramatically.





Here are some steps that helped me to get my ex girlfriend back:





Don't Ask Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Back Together





You should never ask her to get back together. Why? Simple, because her answer will be NO!





You're only shot at getting her back is to follow the right steps that will make her ask you to get back together. Maybe if you broke up with her, then you might be able to be the one who brings up the subject of getting back together. But if you can do it without, it would be much better.





But how do you get someone back without seeming desperate? In order to get girls attention, you have to show value without telegraphing your interest in her, while at the same time initiating interaction.





So don't ignore someone's texts and calls when they break up with you. It screams that you are so devastated by the breakup that you can't even handle talking to her. You want to respond to her, but do it in the right way. You can even initiate communication if you do it in the right way.


You have to maintain a strong frame of confidence, and show your ex girlfriend that your happiness isn't dependent on being with her.








Don't Be Jealous





Listen to me ...SHE IS GONNA DATE SOMEONE ELSE. Let that sink in good. And not only is she gonna date someone else, it will probably be someone you know, maybe even one of your friends. Tough to swallow I know. It's ok if it bothers you, but don't let it show and don't call her out on it. Remember, you are not together anymore, and you don't have any right to tell her what to do.


If you do want to win her back, then you just have to weigh the decision.





Be Flexible





Do not be that stereotypical angry ex. Do not throw out their stuff or demand for them to come pick up their stuff right now. It's better to be flexible, easy-going and understanding. A person who doesn't take things too seriously is an attractive quality in itself. It may inspire your ex girlfriend to start communicating with you again very fast.





These tips were helpful for me to get my ex girlfriend back. Anyhow, if you really want to get her back I will recommend to get good guide on how to get your ex back. There are many guides out there but most of them are crap (I tried too many of them...).





You can learn about the best and most popular guide on how to get your ex girlfriend back that was very helpful for me in this article:





http://www.squidoo.com/magic-of-making-u鈥?/a>





For other great tips on how to get your ex girlfriend back you can also check this article:





http://www.squidoo.com/Getting-Back-Toge鈥?/a>





I hope that these tips will be helpful for you.


Good luck!I desperately want to get my ex girlfriend back, I need your help!?
Grab a chunk of pride back dude, give the guys a right hook, forget about the worthless ******.





Time is a great healer, once you have reached closure it won't be long before you're back on the attack.
i am in the same situation as you just give her time and space and when that relationship fails be her shoulder to cry on and she will thank you for this then tell her how you feel about her in person. and say you would never do what them jerks did to her tell her you love her a lot and would do anything for her.





good luck





i hope it works out
well, dear I've read it from a-z and i know how bad you feel right now.





Your story is so complicated and if she has move on then there is nothing you can do to get her back. You have to move on too.





And those who you said that they are your friends and you realize they are not. Forget about them and i hope you meet better ones in college.





Take it advise from me. Never Ever Love before you get married. Because this what might happen and you'll be heart broken.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment