Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get over your ex who is your bestfriend?

My ex and I have been together for 10 months! He is college and he broke up with me. He still loves me but its hard because he is tempted and doesn't want to cheat on me. We got back together and now its really over until I'm in college. I'm 16 and I'm a sophomore. I will wait for them until I am in college. My plan is to go to his college. How do I stop hurting? He's my bestfriend and he's the only one I trust.How to get over your ex who is your bestfriend?
first love is always hard. i know i just broke wit my nine year relationship and im just saying ouch 2nd serious relationship. there is a cycle. your going to cry, be angry upset get highs and lows, go mute, sleep in because u r. past that an all your energy, eyes are ruff, rooms a wreak, watch movies cry eat. then actually start taking showers with out the crying sky's the limit ur almost there. put space between u two because he ur best friend now but wasn't 10 mths theres feeling still there allot more that needs to be as friends. that space is the scar-est part if hes your hell come back to u. u could be the one that got away. his lose or not but u have to be your own best friend to tend to ur emotions. that's the best way allow ur self that much cuz if u don't who will. ur emotions to live with. oh yeah that was my sons father. at 15. he left me. not the best way. i had ten times the emotion. but i did it ten almost eleven years ago got a great job, apt, and health. i hold a degree. it not easy the first one. it definitely was easy try meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment