Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get your ex back?

this guy i dated for a little over two years dumped me almost a year and a half ago. i moved on and started to see other people and he desperately wanted me back. i finally decided to hang out with him and found i was still inlove with him. he told me he was falling in love with me and we basically went back to how we were when we dated. then he started liking this other girl b/c i had another guy in my life who i was going to end it with. then they started dating and he still told me i love you and that after this we would be together. he cheated on her 7 times with me and they have only been dating for 6 months. i miss him terribly. i just dont know what to do. i've decided to take myself out of his life and hopefully he will realize like he did over summer. what do you guys think i need some good advice on how to get him back cause i am still in love with him.How to get your ex back?
well if he is cheating on her, what do you think he will do to you .. See they have been dating for 6 months, guaranteed he tells her that he loves her too.. Once he notices you are gone he will come back because he knows he can get you back because he has before.. I know you love him and all but I would say you should move on.. It's been 6 months and when do you think he will end it with her if he said it 6 months ago.. you deserve better..How to get your ex back?
let him go, if he loves you he will come back. you can't force him to do it. He has to decide on his own. Besides, do you really want a guy that will cheat on his girlfriend?
It sounds like you should just move on, this guy goes from girl to girl and cheats on everyone. He probably cheats on you as well and will hurt you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment