Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting my ex back...how does this conversation weigh in?

To make a long story short, My ex and I broke up after 2 years of breaking up and getting back together, he's 29 and I'm 24. I was desperate in the fact to get him back because I do feel that he is the one, he just can't seem to get it together sometimes...but anyways i decided to download a self help book on how to get your ex back. It basically told me to back off and wait 2 weeks before I contacted him, be happy and let him know your fine without him, and to agree with the decision that he made to dump you, but at the same time build up his ego and make him feel good. Heres how the convo went after going 2 weeks with NO contact at all. I wanted to get some feedback from you all to see if you think its working...





ME: Hey! I havent talked to you in awhile, just wanted to see how you were doing :0)


HIM: Very strange. My phone broke and I had to use my old one and I saw your text come in. I actually wrote you the same text last week but decided not to send it. I didnt want to bother you. I wont lie, its tough sometimes but knowing your better off helps.


Me: Im doing great. I went to Pennsylvania 2 weekends ago, and then went to Richmond this past weekend, Im doing exceptionally good!


Him: Good, Im glad to hear it! Im not going to lie, things have been good with me too, but there is always that time at the end of the day when im home alone and it gets tough.


Me: Thats because your used to that comfort. You'll be ok though. As long as your happy with your decision, all I can do is be happy for you and support the choices you make :)


Him: I guess, I miss the **** out of you, everyday, but your right.


Me: I miss you too hun, but stepping back was the best choice, I didnt want us to start hating eachother. Anyways, take care of yourself hun.


Him: I will, you too, dont settle for just anyone please. BTW, the dog says hi and shes doing good. Bye babe, love ya.


Me: I won't, you set the bar high. I'm not interested in anyone at the moment, but you never know. Tell the dog I said I love her very much. See ya sweetie.Getting my ex back...how does this conversation weigh in?
I'm confused you said you wanted him back?


Yah defiantly does not seem like it from the conversation. BUT I guess you needed to play it cool at first, if you really want him back tell him that you don't want to wait until its too late and he moves on.


GOOD LUCKGetting my ex back...how does this conversation weigh in?
no i was reading and he said he missed the **** out of you that was your chance to say me too!!!! and then get back together! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh well now you do have to follow the book
4/10
so so cute!
you handled yourself perfectly. the experts all agree with the no contact rule and showing your EX how well you are doing.





like the expression goes, set them free and if they return they were meant to be (or something like that)
  • dog skin problem
  • credit card debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment