Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever gotten back together with your ex?

I have recently endured a breakup. My ex bf and I had been going out for about a month after knowing each other and being friends for about 6 months. He initiated the breakup, the reasoning wasn't exactly clear cut. At the time he said things like he needed some space and the ';spark'; we had was lost. This happened 5 weeks ago.


Since the break up I've sort of been on an emotional roller coaster. For the most part I've kept my distance. Haven't seen him since that night 5 weeks ago. We've talked occassionally online (and this was initiated by both of us at different times). I have been busy catching up with friends, going out, spending time with family, school, etc.


However, despite every effort to move on I still feel like things might be able to be patched up.





So getting to my question...


Has anyone ever gotten back together with their ex bf or gf and had things work out?


How did you go about doing this?


Any advice that you could offer in this area would be helpful.





I'm not really sure where to start.


Thank you!Have you ever gotten back together with your ex?
Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/Have you ever gotten back together with your ex?
I got back together with the same ex three times. In the end, it just wasn't right which should've been clear by the three previous break ups, but anyway..How did it happen? We just started talking, got past the awkwardness of the break up, and acted like we used to. Eventually, I just said I still liked him and he said he still liked me, and we were back together.
i have gotten bakk together with the same ex many times, but it was never strong after.





once it breaks off , its not going to last afterwards well.
One of my friends recently went through a pretty nasty breakup. When she started missing him, she started to look for her way to get him back. Then she found a web site that she affirms was the cause she was able to get back with her ex.





I could not believe this at first, but it was extraordinary looking at how she got her ex back after she followed the advice from the web site. Looks like it works - my friend's case is proof.





Here is the web site for your reference - hope it can help you as it assisted my friend:


http://www.get-your-ex-back.info/home.ph鈥?/a>
Hi bubbles. It's classic. You break up but you want your partner back. There are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some very specific things you should do or not do that will striking increase your chances of getting back your lost love.


I know that since I have seen these ways work over and over again.


My sister had tried one simple way I picked up for her when she went through a break up.


She got back with her ex in 2 weeks... I am serious...


Anyway... I have listed below the site I picked up that showed me all these ways .


You may want to check it out too.
  • adware remover
  • credit card debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment