Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you win your ex back without asking him?

Just yesterday my bf broke up with me. He said we can stay as friends. I love him so much. I was begging him on the phone that we stay together. He came to my house as a friend after he told me that's it over in dating and we spoke of we're friends and will stay close. He was telling me he was having a hard time explaining and i still dont understand. he said about are differences, but I don't see many. Any way, how can I get him back without asking him myself and begging him. I love him so much. What can I do?How can you win your ex back without asking him?
pretend like you have moved on. As a man, I know that we hate the thought of the women we love being able to just move on and get over us.





I would suggest starting with changing your screen name, if he knows it, that is.How can you win your ex back without asking him?
Yeah when my ex would call all the time and beg, I would basically treat her like shyt. Then when she kind of got fed up and wasnt really calling me or trying to hang out I started to miss her. I realized that I wanted to atleast talk and hang out, I didnt want her moving on. Now we are on good terms and might even get back. So yeah definetly dont beg or call too much.
this worked for me twice after the breakup dont beg, or act like it bothers you when you do see him act like your doing great and are happy start doing something diffrent like a new job or a new interest and tell him what your doing and how happy you are a guy loves a chase so if he sees your not moping around and your out having fun he more than likely will come back, it happend for me anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment