Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are the do's and don'ts of winning your ex-back?

It's been 3 month's since the break up. Right now she's dating someone...should I always leave her now partner out of our conversations? Sometimes my curiousity gets the best of me and I get into asking about the person she's dating. And I always end up feeling angry and hurt. So I know it's a bad idea. But what should I do to win her back? I know she still wants me...cause she keeps calling me....a couple of week will pass and then I'll hear from her...so the interest is there. But I'm not waiting around for her....I'm dating, and having fun with my friends....but part of me wish we could get back together. So does anyone have tips on how I can do this....What are the do's and don'ts of winning your ex-back?
You say you want to maybe win her back, and then you say you're not waiting around for her. You may not be waiting around, buddy, but you DO want her back. Be honest. If I had any inkling to get back with my ex, his honest, ';I would like to try again with you, to see if we could work things out'; would make me say yes faster than any wooing. You've already gone out with her. Too much wooing might make her think you only want her back for sex. Honestly's the key here.What are the do's and don'ts of winning your ex-back?
Try honesty. Tell her how you feel instead of trying to play games. You'll earn way more points than trying to play the jealousy card or make it seem like you don't want to be with her. Seriously...if you were together before and want to get back together, you should be able to talk to her.
The best thing you can do is get your own LIFE... do your own thing... join a lueage, get a cool hobby, travel... then when she calls you and asks what have you been doing, you can tell her about all the cool things you've done.. then she will be like.... she wants to be a part of your life.... get it??





Be intresting, not boring.....


and believe it or not, if you do these things, you may find someone even better that you never thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment