Friday, August 20, 2010

Could you get back together with your first love,if hes in the navy and thats the only reason why you broke up?

My ex boyfriend and i went out for a little over a year, but we had the best relationship,we have a very strong emotional and physical attraction, people called us the titanic/The notebook. And he told me he was going to the navy,around the time we broke up he was a mess, he was working 3 jobs, going to high school, and living on his own, he didn't have a good relationship with his parents and he wanted to make it better with them before he left. And so that's kind of why he broke up, but mostly because were going to separate paths, me college him the navy. So he broke up with me, and that just killed me he broke my heart when i heard those words, it also broke his heart to see my heart broken, we cried that same night together for 2 hours straight, but he then took me back and told me that ';how could i let someone go who means So much to me,and cares about me so much, that would be stupid';but then a day later i asked him if this is what he wants, and he told me yes, and i was like are you sure, and he told me of course but i knew him, and i knew that, it wasn't exactly like that.So that night i broke up with him, because i knew inside he was struggling and i rather put him before my self, and have him get better, and get back on track, than to be with me, i mean that's how much i care about him, so i was willing to rebreak my heart for him, and he told me that i am the strongest person i have ever met for doing that because i did that out of pure love not because i wanted too.i feel like since we have been apart we have grown So much, and i just want to be with him, i love him, and it sucks that the reason we broke up was because we were going to different paths, not because we didn't like each other anymore or the relationship was bad....but do you think we could make it work?Could you get back together with your first love,if hes in the navy and thats the only reason why you broke up?
Of course it could work.


I was with a guy for 2 years.. we went off to college - far away - we didnt' officially break up- but, we married others.


20 years later, we are back together and married- because we are each others 1st loves , and he is the love of my llife, always has been.


Could you get back together with your first love,if hes in the navy and thats the only reason why you broke up?
Well my girlfriend dumped me for another guy and 5 years later she called me and I still liked her so I took her back, so stranger things have happened. It depends what he thinks, I doubt he is finding many girlfriends out on the open sea besides perhaps hookers that hang out at the docks so he's probably lonely by now, send him some sort of communication and see what he says, ie: say ';hey how are you?'; type of e-mail and wait for a response.
if you love him sweetheart give it another try you will regret if for the rest of your life if you don t go for it and good luck and don t listen to what anyone else says listen to your heart
yes if you guys really love each other it is possible

No comments:

Post a Comment