Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know if your ex wants to get back with you?

are all these things signs of an ex missing you?








he calls me to check on me


he tells me that he cares about me


he mentioned that we will get back together


he and i talk to each other all the time(phone,email)


he misses me


he is protective over me


he talks about me a lot to family/friends





any advice??








thanxHow do you know if your ex wants to get back with you?
It sounds like he still wants you. Don't call him or anything like that. Give him a few weeks. He'll come around to asking you out.





If you want to learn how you can get him back. You should read this article I read earlier. It'll help you.





I'll leave the link below for you to read.





I hope this helps...How do you know if your ex wants to get back with you?
Well, but why the heck did you ever break up? You don't give us enough information to really answer the question. I am guessing he may be afraid of the relationship, or grossly immature, and he likes talking about the relationship more than he likes actually ';having'; a relationship. So this could just satisfy him fine the way things are.





Plenty of guys are ';talkers';, not ';do-ers';.

No comments:

Post a Comment