Monday, August 16, 2010

Did you ever leave your ex or cut ties, did you or they miss you and come back?

I have been trying to get back with my ex girl for a few months now. no luck. I have done all sorts of things to try to get her back and nothing has seemed to work. I've confessed how I really felt about her and I have been trying to spend every moment I have with her or talking to her and I know it probably seems desperate after all the time we talk I'm always telling her that I love her and want her back.





She says shes inlove with me but doesnt want to get back with me again cause I might hurt her again. I never cheated on her or hit her. I just didn't open up enough for her and I wasn't there emotionally for her that much, but I'm ready to do them things now for her because I really love her. shes the girl I want to marry and annoy for the rest of my life lol





These last months we have been trying to be friends and nothing else but we always start acting like were together again and then the next day shes saying were not and that were not getting back together and it really confuses me. so I just ended communication with her a few days ago. I guess if you love something let it go and if it comes back it's your to keep? I don't know if this will work or not and maybe she will stop hating me so much and maybe come back? has anyone ever done this, and did it actually work, please tell me people?!?Did you ever leave your ex or cut ties, did you or they miss you and come back?
Same here he left me 3 months ago now is back as my friend but it is confusing because we are really close he also get's jealous if i speak to other men.I hate uncertainty lol I would say to give her space let her come to you also this will show her your ok without her even though you may feel otherwise.With my ex i looked for him because i do care for him but he is coming around on his own even though our relationship is in between friend's and our past relatonship lol time will tell my friend!Did you ever leave your ex or cut ties, did you or they miss you and come back?
Gypsy G has is right- I have cut ties and just went on my way and they did try to come back but once your done your done ~ There is really nothing you can do to get her back if that is where she is at.
Yes and yes they have wanted to come back. But once I'm done, I'm done.
pull back some and see if it works...





if not, take this as an expensive life lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment