Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When your ex wants you back what do you do if you already have someone else?

ok so here is the story me and my ex broke up because she was looking at other guys so I decided it was best we both broke up so we did. For about a year I was single meeting other girls but none had met my standards as she did so one day I called her up we talked she said yeah right now her relationship is having some default times so i said you know ill take you back if yall break up. well 1 month later I met my absoult dream girl everything in detail at a party we exchanged phone numbers and myspace only promblem she had a boyfriend she told me this after she gave me all this so I was kinda confused why she did i didt know. turns out he was a jerk to her and did not treat her well and she broke up with him when I finally gave up and was about to make up my mind and go to flordia after i graduated from my welding class and go to under water welding I still am but i was deciding to stay single. but then about 3 to 4 months later she hit me up on myspace and she said remember when you said we should hange out i said yeah she goes want to i go yeah. while we went and hanged out she asked want to get serious and start dateing I asked dont you have a boyfriend she goes no i am single I told her yeah I really like you so after the date She kissed me on the first date im like wow she goes yeah i know. when i got home guss who called my ex she left a message I broke up with my boyfriend and i want to know do you want to get back together I called her and told her i am in a serious relationship now and its to late i really like this girl a lot.





So here is the thing she is still calling me and hitting on me and i have been with the same girl for 5 months How do i tell her in a way i am not comeing back to her I love the girl I am with now?? do i do it in anger or in a nice way cause i want her to go awayWhen your ex wants you back what do you do if you already have someone else?
First of all, don't ever let someone just settle for you. That's what the beginning of your post makes me think...you were promising to get together with these girls if each of their relationships didn't pan out. Therefore, they knew that you would be there waiting in the wings if something failed in the relationship....not a good thing.





Now as far as your current relationship.....





It is good to hear that you love this girl. As far as your ex is concerned, you pretty much need to tell her firmly that you are not interested, that you love the girl you are with. Don't be rude about it, tell her nicely that you have moved on. If she can't respect that, then you need to hang up on her the next time she calls you. Yes, that sounds mean....but she needs to get the hint somehow.When your ex wants you back what do you do if you already have someone else?
I would be with both. The more, the better
Stop pursuing people who are with some one else and be true to yourself.





You attract what is in side you so for that to change and attract people who are loyal, faithful and committed then you need to make some changes in you.
  • adware remover
  • credit card debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment