Friday, August 20, 2010

Get back together with ex?

So she broke up with me because she has a million big problems going on any she doesnt wana hurt me by keeping me in a relationship.. were extremely close, though.. at first i tried to get her back u know. (this is all in a week btw) but now i realized how deep the problems actually were and i told her how ill be her friend always there to talk to and ****.. bla bla all that stuff. she told me how happy that made her and how she couldnt keep me in the relationship for now because it wasnt fair.. we're still gonna see eachother like once a week atleast.





After saying something like im your friend forever bla bla, is that gonna be good in the future in terms of us getting back together when everything better for her? i know she cares for me a lot as a friend and im pretty sure as a boyfriend too.... i dont see how her feelings could have changed we were perfect... thank u =)Get back together with ex?
my x wife had many problems and i ate my heart out for 3 years, i thought if she can only change this that and the other things everything would be fine. but then finally decided theres just to many things for us to have a great future and i can not change her or anyone so suck it in and bite the dust and move on. that was a great decision for me,yet very difficult, i also put little stock in the word friends as most will not be there for you tomorrow or next week and ultimately wind up draining your self of your own deserved happieness.

No comments:

Post a Comment