Friday, August 20, 2010

(For Women) How Often Do You Call Your Ex Back after a Break Up, and WHY?

My ex %26amp; I split a month ago, %26amp;I emailed a week later %26amp; told her if she wanted to get together in the future %26amp; have fun, feel free to call. She emailed back a week after %26amp; wanted me to come have sex w her becasue she was horny?! WTF?


I text her 4 days later, she calls RIGHT AWAY, and I was at work so didnt answer. Well I text her after the weekend %26amp; said I wasnt ready to ';just have sex'; because of 2 many complications 2 soon. Well I never heard another word back until a few days later when I said ';Screw it, lets just do it';, and she replied ';Sorry Im dating someone'; (This is 5 days after she was calling my phone for sex too (Strange).


I am wondering if this is ';just sex'; or was a tactic to get together with me using sex to get in the door (she has used sex 2 try 2 fix things in the past)? Strange because I think she may have seen I was dating other women on myspace, and said ';screw it'; %26amp; used that to kill it, and make me jealous.





What would be the reason to call an x 2 weeks LATER?(For Women) How Often Do You Call Your Ex Back after a Break Up, and WHY?
Good one! I have done this once! Its about proving you can. She called you and wanted you because you were available. Its all part of the game. She didn't win that day so when you called her back of course she found someone new to play with. She may have found no one, but she will not tell you because you left her hanging when she asked. It hard for women to ask for sex and then to get turned down, we take that very personally. My advise - Don't do it! Don't fall for it! Walk away! don't answer the phone or emails or you will keep playing yo-yo with her!(For Women) How Often Do You Call Your Ex Back after a Break Up, and WHY?
Ex's, are ex's, for a reason, so why the hell, do you think you gotta stay in touch! Are you hard up for company? Who started that F*cked up, rule. I mean, they only have one use for you and that is to use you, no matter how nice a person is, it's still the same thing, so why would you be surprised, like what other leverage has she got but sex, although, that is why most guys do hang on. That is sooo F*cked up, when you split with your best friend, do you call him and ask him to hang out? And what can it do but cause exactly the problems your having? Just wait till you get another girlfriend, wait and see what kind of probs. that brings. Especially when most women, have a prob. handleing the fact, that you can get over them, talk about an ego trip. You kind of deserve what you got for believing in that crap.
Its just a game. She wants you until you want her back. Then she remembers why she left. Its all the game and if you play the game you need to learn the rules. If you don't want hurt over and over then cut all ties and try to move on.
Well.....,


Sometimes a woman will call an ex partner rather than having random sex. It's the familiar I belive she was seeking in her time of need...





Whew!...Hope I said that with an amount of tact....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment