Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If you did it, how did you and an ex get back together?

If you were ever in a relationship, and then split up, but then got back together with the person, what exactly did you do? Did you remain friends? Did you still talk to the person, how did it happen? What advice can you give on your experience. If you didn't then don't bother even replying, Experienced advice please!If you did it, how did you and an ex get back together?
Here is a great article on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/If you did it, how did you and an ex get back together?
I went through something similar a while back. I looked around and did some research and finally decided to try one of the get ex back guides.. I was really surprised at some of the methods that they talk about, and the thing is it worked for me.. The one I used is on the site in the resource area..

No comments:

Post a Comment