Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to do to get your ex boyfriend back?? 10 points to the best answer!?

Well me and my Ex broke up 3 months ago because I felt like we argued too much but we have been on and off for 2 years now and now i want to get back with him but i just dont know how you can compare our relationship to katy perry's song Hot N' Cold except switch the roles im the one always changing my mind and he's the sure one how can i fix this so we can get back together and stay that way?


What to do to get your ex boyfriend back?? 10 points to the best answer!?
Hi Hollywood Material!





Well brace yourself for advice # 1: Cut down on contact! Difficult to do, but the less you contact him, the more chance you will have that he comes back to you!





And another great but difficult advice: Whatever you do, DON'T have sex with him! If he knows he can get you back easily, he will not be very interested. I know, it's stupid, but that's how guys minds work!What to do to get your ex boyfriend back?? 10 points to the best answer!?
Here is a paragrah or so from an article that I wrote on this subject:





Believe me I have been there %26amp; done that! Made all the mistakes %26amp; ruined what chances that I might have had in having the ';Ex return my calls';. Not anymore! Now that I know that there is something that I can do. ';How do I Get My Ex To Return My Phone Call, Text Or IM?';, is one of the questions that I get asked most, so; I have created this lens, so that I can answer this question. Read on... there is hope!





Here you will find more on the subjects below:





';There Is A SECRET Way To Make Your Ex Return Your Calls';





';What You Should NEVER Say When Leaving A Message';





';What You SHOULD Say When You Leave A Message';





';Before You Call: Make Sure You Have A Set Up Plan';





';How To Get Your Ex Back';





Good Luck to you, DianiaLee

No comments:

Post a Comment