Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you get over your ex when you still work together?

I broke up with someone I really cared about, someone who is smart, artistic, and has been hurt several times before me. I feel painfully sad and awkward every time I see him, because we slept together and I am embarrassed. Not because of him, but because of myself. I let things get to physical to soon without talking about being exclusive before doing the deed. Afterwards, I just didn't feel the connection I had hoped for with him, I felt let down. There is no hope in us getting back together, as he has said that I hurt him very much. We are both very artistic, and unfortunately, both have communication issues. How can a I heal from this when I still have to see him at work? (Transfering is no option)How can you get over your ex when you still work together?
The same way you get over any breakup, one day at a time. You act maturely and don't bring any drama into work. Try and stay away from each other as much as possible but if you have to work together be respectful and don't discuss your relationship. If you weren't feeling it, then you did the right thing. No point in dragging it on.How can you get over your ex when you still work together?
well unfortunately you are just going to have to focus on yourself and what you are doing and what goals you want to accomplish for you self as far as work is concerned and when you can go out with friends and meet new people, in some situations i have learned that the only way to get over someone is to meet someone else, and to not let your life go to hell because once your life is in shambles then you will still have to face this guy AND pick up all the pieces
You just make the best of the situation. I am working with a woman who started dating a man I liked and when I finally got a transfer and thought I could leave the building, I was told I was staying in the building and being transferred to the same unit as a woman who tried, and may have succeeded in having an affair with my now ex husband.





Just do your job, deal with it and try and get out of there ASAP.
avoid him as much as you can for now. eventually, just throw urself in work mode when u r at work and he wont be an issue. after all, hes not the one paying you.
Just ignore it you'll feel better if things are meant to be then it'll happen.good luck
Try not to work around him as much as you possibly can. Dont look at him or give eye contact.
There is only so much you can do, especially since you do have to work w/him on a daily basis. As most agree, try your best to avoid him of course, either turn your back to him when you see him coming your way, put your head down %26amp; be writing or busy if he comes by you, %26amp; if at all, turn your body away from him if you're seated near him. I'm sure it is hard for both of you nonetheless, but in time, you will get past it, Hopefully you'll both meet new people, go your separate ways %26amp; of course this would take he pressure off boh of you, ';Time'; that dear old word is the only thing that's going to do it for both of you. Staying out of one another's way unfortunately is the only thing that's going to be of help to you,,,best to you,,,:)
  • dog skin problem
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment