Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys: How could your ex-girlfriend get you back?

I broke up with my ex 1 year ago. We have 2 kids together and are still friends.





Sometimes he acts as if he wasnts to get back together and other times he is distant.





I want him back and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to increase my chances of getting back together with him.Guys: How could your ex-girlfriend get you back?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back: http://www.exbackguides.com/Guys: How could your ex-girlfriend get you back?
This is a tough one. Whether or not an ex could get back with me would depend on what caused us to split up. If she had been unfaithful for example, that would be pretty hard to forgive, much less forget.
Yeah -- Be a servant to Him and LOVE him as God loved you (sacraficially) and un-conditionally !!
you cant increase your chances. if he dunno what he want then you cant change him.dont let him dick you around

No comments:

Post a Comment