Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever had your ex-boyfriend try and get back with you?

Hey all,





this is a question mostly for you girls out there... i have the feeling my ex boyfriend is trying to get back with me by doing all these little things we used to do when we were a couple together... Like he would randomly ask me out to join him to go to an amusement park of which he knows i am a great fan, or he would ask me out for a movie, stuff like that, but he keeps insisting he doesnt mean anything by it etc.





i'm not really looking for advice here, i just wanna ask you girls if you've ever had your ex bf try to get back together with you, and if so, how'd he do it and did you eventually get back together?





thx ^_^





xxHave you ever had your ex-boyfriend try and get back with you?
Yes I have.


I wont go into all the methods he used, but they included trying to convince me that he couldnt live without me, trying to make me feel guilty and using his family to put pressure on me, trying to convince me that I needed him, trying to convince me that he'd changed or was going to change, etc.


No we didnt get back together. I have nothing to do with him now.





Your ex sounds quite sweet. He must miss you.Have you ever had your ex-boyfriend try and get back with you?
no , i wanted to get back with mine


but then realized he was a waste of space and a waste of my time


i realised i was so much happier without him in my life :)





x

No comments:

Post a Comment