Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get your ex gf back?

ok, so me and my now ex gf have been together for 1 year and 6 months.


theres this kid that has been around who wouldnt leave her alone, i started to get cought up in him always being around never leaving her alone and let it take over me, and she was mad at me the other night he asked her out (over a text wow real nice right) and now she kinda likes him cuz ive been an *** lately, but i still love her she still loves me she tells me every day, and i saw her last night i took her to the beach for the day and when i was leaving she kissed me like we first met twice and never held me like i was gonna die tomorrow. i really want to get her back, but i duno how. like i do but im pushing to hard annoying her with it but im scared if i dont talk to her about it shell move on, or should i just let her be and shell come back? i duno but all i do is cry, yes i know im a guy and i cry get over it. pleaseee.. help. i love her.How to get your ex gf back?
ohkay. yu needa tell yhurr qirlfrandd how yu feel cusz if yu dnt yhurr juss lettinq yhurr heartt qeht broken!!. if she really loves yu she will understand. dnt show dhat yhurr qehtinqq annoyed. juss be kool wiytt it. buhtt yeahh jusz tawk to her. :] hopee ii helpedHow to get your ex gf back?
Just go get her!
You need to sit down and have a serious talk...bring up how you love her and she loves you. Ask her if she sees her life with or without you. If she honestly wants nothing to do with you then your best bet is to let her go and you never know...maybe one day she'll come back to you. I know it hurts like hell! Trust me, but in the end keep your head up and don't give up. I think your best bet is to slowly stop contacting her because eventually she just may start wanting to contact you. It'll be hard as eff but you can do it cause I've had to do it and I'm not a strong person. Good luck and no there's nothing wrong with a guy crying. Your in love. It hurts.





Ohhh and btw if you truly want her and you to work then your going to have to trust her but explain how you aren't really happy with this guy that wont stop talking to her.
Many people do get their ex back successfully, so no reason that you can't do it.





All you need to do is work on their mindset. Here are some god tips for you, including a complete solution for girls to get their ex man back and another complete solution for men to get their ex girl back highlighted :





http://www.get-your-ex-back.info

No comments:

Post a Comment