Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How have you got back with your ex cause you loved them too much?

1st who broke up with who in the 1st place?


2nd how did you get back together?


and 3rd how made the first move after the brake up?


i just need to know that it is possibles and it can happen.


my girlfriend says were on a brake becuz she is too busy for anyone right now and wants to ben friends but she hasn't talked to me like she use to in months it's been 4 months since she broke it off and i still love her but i just don't know how to feel our parents are still good friend and i don't know if i should just stay away from her or what cause the last few time i've been around her she invited me to movies and i asked her for a coffee she just seemed really distant and really stand off ish she doesn't even hug me or look at me like she use to


but she was the best thing that ever happend to me we were happy so what do i do i'm not that good with girls and i just keep thinking that i'll never find anyone like her again





serious answer please





oh and to make it clear i never pressued her or even told her that i loved her yet i was just happy being around her and being her boyfriend


what should i do or should i just forget about her and move on i just don't know how





evertime i look at her i still think that she was and is the one i'm supose to marry i love her that muchHow have you got back with your ex cause you loved them too much?
It depends on how long you guys were together. From the way i see it, your telling me that she told you that she wanted a break. Break and breakups are the same. I don't see there's a different between breaks and breakups. She may have the feelings for you, and she still does love you, but her interest is fading. She wanted to see whats out there for her interest. You also said that your parents are good friends. I don't see anything wrong that would effect the your parents friendship. They will understand yours and her situation. But if your girl still loves you have feelings of you, and cared about you. she will come back fortunately. that's how you know how much she loves you and cared about you. But if she doesn't, then don't waste your time with her.





For example, I'm gonna makes this short. I was with this guy for 5 years, in the beginning we were happy, after that it started to get complicated, making me cry, hurting me, and etc. he had broken up with my more than 2 times. broken my heart twice. but he still come back, cause he cared for me, have feelings, and loved me. My dumb *** for gave him. Why? cause i still love him. and from this day i still do. but this past Feb. after the the super bowl. we were trying get back together. I thought it would be different, cause we're both are adults, and mature. And man I was wrong. That guy was still the same back in high school. The insecurity, obsessive behavior, and the jealousy, got out of hand. So one night, we had gotten into an argument (which is a big one.) he slapped me, and broke my windshield of my car. That I realized that i can see myself being with him in the future. Even though we made a promise to each other when we're younger (to be together forever.). I would never forgive and forget what he did. I realized that he is still living the past, where i was living the present, cause i moved on. It would take some time cause its hard, but its worth it.





What I am trying to say is that, If you think this girl is worth the love that you had, then she will come back to you, but if she doesn't, meaning the lack of loving you, caring, and interest. Don't waste your time. Move on. I know it hurts but take your time. Live your life to the fullest, enjoy your fun.





I don't know if that helps.How have you got back with your ex cause you loved them too much?
me and my girlfriend have broke up and got back together about 5 times now but if it happens again we wil seperate for good.
IM or email me i think i can help i been in you stitution but i need to know more information about your relationship
every single time we broke up (whether it was me or him that did the dumping) he always came running back to me. everytime it was the type of situation where he would see me and need to talk to me or he would just be thinking about me.





put this into perspective: i wouldn't really fret over ur 4 months split.....my ex and i didnt talk for a YEAR until he broke the silence. then we were back to square one again.





i think since she is the one that essentially had the most part in doing the breaking up, that she should definitely be the one to contact u first. i kno it sucks, and it will get worse before it gets better but if she really wants to be with u she will make time and put in the effort. ps. i know how u feel about loving someone that much, i honestly wish i could take away some of ur pain :(
Well, my boyfriend has broken up with me 4 times within 2 years, and I have only once or twice. The first couple times he came back to me, and once I came crying to him to take me back, and the forth time he came back again. Its becoming routine, Im afraid. The odd thing is that each time we split its always for a month and a half and then one of us decides to call the other. But everyones relationships are different. I dont know what the reason was she broke up. ';Space'; is always an excuse, because if you love someone youd want them there always no matter what. So either she had no fricken clue how you felt about her, or she just lost the feeling for you. Just let her do her own thing, and if she loves you, shell be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment