Monday, August 16, 2010

This extends from my question: I broke up with a guy almost a year ago, but now i want to get back together..

I'm going to tell him how I feel when school starts back because I don't want to tell him over the phone. Is this okay:





(his name), last year I wasn't ready for a boyfriend and I liked 2 ppl at the same time. I still really like you.








Can you ppl tell me if it's ok or if i need to tell him something different??





What did you guys say when you got back together with your ex's?This extends from my question: I broke up with a guy almost a year ago, but now i want to get back together..
This seems as though this special friend was never really the problem. Your the one who seemed to be having the issues, because you had two people going at once. Now that your ready to have one of them as your boyfriend. Doesn't mean you didn't leave any scares that to prevent you from being his girlfriend. With those issues set aside. If you want someone they must first have no one. Then it's like fishing. Yes, I said fishing. You throw all your great qualities out there, and if he likes them it will be easy. Mind you, sometimes fishing is a sport of patience, so reel him slow. Don't dump all your past at once and never beg forgiveness. You have to stand up and show your worth to someone before they will ultimately respect you. People see its a give and take, and its something that they want. You will get the same respect from the relationship you put into it.This extends from my question: I broke up with a guy almost a year ago, but now i want to get back together..
it is okay if you are going to ask me, but can i make a suggestion?





';(his name), i am really sorry if I stepped out of our relationship. i just felt that i am not ready yet. but when i did so, i realized that i have done a mistake. now i believe that being with you is better. sorry, truly i am.';





because if you are going to tell that you like 2 people at the same time, he might get mad.





when i reconciled with my ex, i did not ask her immediately for it. i invited her to my house and i prepared a romantic dinner just for the two of us. then i made her laugh with my corny jokes, and she kept on laughing. i took her hand and asked her, ';(her name), will you be my girlfriend for the second time?';





she blushed and nodded, she smiled.
call me crazy but do u know what i would do? go 2 his house, with the permission from his mom, and go 2 his room. obviously when he's not home. write saying u wanna get back 2gether and tape it 2 the floor of the room. then get lots of candy and line it up so it looks like a huge arrow pointing 2 the note.anyways, i told u its gonna be crazy idea. but then again, no guy can ever say no when a gurl does sometin crazy like that! hit me up of what happens at my email: bklyn_angel_411@yahoo.com
  • adware remover
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment