Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get your Ex back?

I've been with this guy for 9 yrs., we have kids together, and I still DESPARETELY LOVE HIM!! I've been trying to get him to move back in with me and the kids, and he just keeps saying, 'WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES';. What's that suppose to mean??? He tells me that he misses me, and he tells our kids that he misses me, sooooo....what's the problem?? I just don't understand why he can't give me a straight answer!! What should I do????How do you get your Ex back?
he sounds like hes stringing you along. he'll come back


if he can find noone else to put up with him. he knows


you're desperate and will keep you hoping he'll come


back. start concentrating on your kids and other aspects


of your lfe. put thoughts about him on the back burner,


life is about more than a man in your life. also, i hope


hes paying support for the kids. you shouldn't be


doing it all on your own. good luck!How do you get your Ex back?
Hello sorry to hear your in destress hopefully my input will help... I understand there are children involved but if I was u I would just go on with my life I know its hard but you expressed to him how u feel and ';chasing him'; will only push him further away.... As far as his comment ';well see how it goes'; I think he is either confused or he is looking at his options.... From experiance once I backed off he came back we since broke up 4 good but I did learn not to chase anyone and again u shouldnt either.... I dont know why u broke up so its kinda hard to give more of an answer good luck to u and I feel your hurt it sucks and I know my input is easier said than done but try takecare and good luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment