Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know if your ex wants you back?

I was seeing this girl for about two and a half years. We had a very close relationship. We were friends along time before we got together. We did everything together, spent every minute we were free together. I pretty much lived with her for the whole time. One day she says we need some time apart to do our own thing, and maybe we would get back together. So naturally I freak out and start smothering her with calls and texts telling her how much I love her and I would do anything to get her back.She told me that it was driving her crazy and to stop. After a month goes by she finally starts calling me every night for a week wanting to hang out at her place. Of course I go over there every night and we sit there and talk for a few hours about nothing. Then on the last night I send her a text saying how much I want to be there with her and she calls me and says dont get to excited. She also said that she just doesnt know if she still feels that way about me, but I think she does considering she started calling me when I quit calling her. I just dont know if she misses me and wants to get back together and is just keeping me at a distance until she decides or if she really doesnt want to be with me anymore. please help if you can!!How do you know if your ex wants you back?
I think its time to move on. Sounds like she only wants you in her life when things are not going her way. Tell her that you are done playing games and if she loves you truly loves you she will be with you and want to stay with you no matter what has happened between you.

No comments:

Post a Comment