Friday, August 20, 2010

I Keep having dreams about me and my ex getting back together.?

just before last year I asked a question about why i kept having dreams that i'd beat my ex up to the point where he was an inch from death, well that dream sorta happend, we were both seperated and I found out i was pregnant, and we both chatted and decided to get rid of it and got back together, and a week later after he got his leg over he sent me this message





';i'm deeply sorry and i feel so ashamed to say in,believe me when i say i'm sorry.if you choose to hate me i'll accept it and never expect you to talk to me again,the way to word this truly evades me,i'll say again sorry,i just dont see me being happy with you where i want you to be happy its required both are happy,so i think the best resolution is to be friends,or never speek.i'll leave the choice with you,just know this;there was i time i loved you but as people change feelings do too i really hoped mine would go in favor to you but it's not the case very unfortunately but i do cincerely wish you the best,eternely your friend';





my reaction to that was very bad, i just went mad, because he told me he loved me when i revealed i was pregnant, and that the best thing to do was get rid of it, then leave me a week later. i went round his house and asked for everything back, and i wished death upon him, which wasnt very nice. but i was distraught, it's been 4 months since that night, and since around the middle of janruary, i have been having dreams that we got back together, and it's really annoying me and yesterday I actually rung him up for the first time in 4 month since i said what i said to him. and he said to me, it was funny because he was thinking of me and was going to ring me up, and that because i'd blocked him on everything like fb msn nd what have u that he'd been using his friends msn and facebook to see how i have been doing, when he said that it was him and not his friend over msn it kinda creeped me out, but then he asked me about my love life, i said that i hadnt got one, and he said that he hadnt either but he hope he will soon with someonoe he knows, he didnt tell me who but he said after that he didn't want me to bring me down but when he asked to meet up and unblock him i said no, he said if i ever wanted to talk then to ring him up and vise verser. so its like.... am i'm falling into his trap again and he's trying to make me jelous or is something between me and him just not finished yet?





i'd really like some help and advice on this because i'm being weirded out by it.I Keep having dreams about me and my ex getting back together.?
You're having dreams about him must mean that you are still thinking about him at the very least. Are you certain that you don't want him back in your life? Maybe you still do but you are clouded by your resentment and anger towards him.

No comments:

Post a Comment