Monday, August 16, 2010

If you and your ex was trying to work things out and get back together?

If she sent a pic saying she would always be yours and things are looking good for the two of you and a week later you get a text saying she doesn't think you will want to be her friend anymore cause she let you down.She is with somebody else when you thought things were going good how would you feel?Im still in love with her we were engaged for 5 month.She wasn't even going to tell me she was with somebody else.I was getting ready to move to where she is.All i got was a text she has even called to explain.The person shes with she has told me over and over that she didn't want them that they weren't her type.I don't know if now I can even stay her friend.If you and your ex was trying to work things out and get back together?
get over her yeah it will be hard but she sees you have moved on she will come back (thats if she still loves you)

No comments:

Post a Comment