Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you get your ex-boyfriend back by being 'close' friends?

My boyfriend and I broke up about 2 weeks ago because he wanted 'space' and felt suffocated as he felt our relationship went too 'fast' and too deep. Ever since we broke up, we patched up as 'close' friends. He contacts me on a daily basis - during the day, he would text and/or call me to see how I am doing and during the night, he would msn me. There were a few times we talked late at night about 3-4 hours.





I did fish whether he's looking to get back together - he said no as he likes things as the way it is now and he feels more 'relieved'. However, he still wants us to be in each others' lives and he would like me to be some sort of supportive figure whom he could rely from time to time. At the same time, he said he would like 'to watch me grow'.





I don't mind being the 'best friend' and him being 3 steps behind at this moment BUT I probably would go crazy when one day, there's another girl in his life and by then - I'm scared that he'll no longer be around. I don't know exactly what I want now either - I know I still have strong feelings for him but I know for the fact that I can't be with a guy who wavers and who is not ready for commitment mainly due to a bad timing issue (i.e. I'm older than him by 4 years). Any suggestion?Can you get your ex-boyfriend back by being 'close' friends?
.... you can try.Can you get your ex-boyfriend back by being 'close' friends?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back: http://www.exbackguides.com/
Yes, it works but not all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment