Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you tell if your EX only wants you back for sex ?

Fast 10 points ! Does my ex want me back as a friend, girlfriend or just horny/sex ?


My ex and I broke up after 10 minutes because he was neglecting me for his companies and child.


I totally understand and would never think he should put me before his child.


And even with work I am so happy that he is suddenly insanely successful and i understand he must seize chances right now


but he had chances to see me, to spend time with me, just showed he cared. Instead he spent times with his exes in public and lied about it (special events, parties, etc)


So I asked for a temporary break and then think things over and get back together


he knows how much i still love and care. i wrote it all out.


that was 3 weeks ago


he took our relationship status off facebook too.


he still calls me every few days


but won't mention our relationship


says nothing about missing me or being sorry


he did show some curious jealousy when i put up new photos on facebook.


asked if 'all my suitors were hot and heavy for me and if my exbf before him was all wet and squishy with excitement'


i told him no i still miss him and am not dating.





he talks about current events, his child, his work, movies, asks how im doing.


he last called saturday night at 8:30 pm


when i called him back an hour later = never returned my call that night


he woke me up at 1 am last night to catch up after not talking since last wednesday.


he acted fun low key and told he would ';talk to me anon'; and have ';sweet dreams';





what does he want from me ?


should i just go ';no contact';


11 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.How can you tell if your EX only wants you back for sex ?
yeah please move on, he has had how many chances to show and prove that he loves you or wants to be back with you?? then on the phone he said nothing and he never will. If you have sex with him and you don't get this straight then thats all you will ever be to him.How can you tell if your EX only wants you back for sex ?
I think he has officially broken up with you. If he's contacting you like this casually without mentioning the relationship at all then he just wants 'some' from you....dont bother with him...he's a waste of time..
hun if he doesnt say he misses you or wants to know anything about you chances are he is over it or just wants sex....he doesnt seem interested anymore and you can find someone better!!
Yes just sex it is that good
seems to me like u only have one option cut off his wang. then he cant have sex and theres no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment